Last Updated March 1, 2019
Pierce Law respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it.
I am committed to the following privacy principles:
- The personal data of my clients is protected by attorney-client privilege.
- I don’t ask for your personal information unless I actually need it—and I avoid asking for non-relevant information.
- I don’t share your personal information except to comply with the law, to develop products, or to protect my rights.
- I don’t store personal information on my servers unless it’s required for the ongoing operation of my services.
- I will not sell your personal information to anyone. Ever. Nor will I use your personal information for direct marketing without your approval.
This policy describes what personally identifiable information is collected at the Website I operate at www.piercelawmn.com and www.kellypiercelaw.com and how that information is used and shared.
- I gather personal information from my clients, which is protected by attorney-client privilege.
- I collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request as well as user path, time spent on screen, user flow, etc.
- My purpose in collecting this non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use this Website.
- Cookies help me identify and track visitors, customize the website experience for those visitors, and improve my website design.
Signing up for my emails
- If you contact me using the contact form on piercelawmn.com or kellypiercelaw.com, I’ll add you to my mailing lists.
- All of the newsletters or emails that are sent to you by this Website include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from my newsletters or mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that I send you.
- I don’t use my mailing lists for any other purposes and I don’t share or sell information from my mailing lists.
Protection of personal information
- Client information is protected and governed by the rules of attorney-client privilege.
- Non-client personal information is shared with our employees and contractors who (i) need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide our services, and (ii) have agreed not to disclose it to others.
- We will disclose personal information (i) in response to a subpoena, court order, or other valid governmental request, (ii) when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of PierceLaw, third parties, or the public at large.
- Except as just explained, I don’t sell, rent, or give personal information to any third parties.
- The Website may contain links to third-party sites that are governed by different privacy policies. I am not responsible for the privacy policies of third parties.
- Although I take reasonable security measures in line with the collection of personal information through this Website, I cannot guarantee the security of information provided over the internet or stored in my servers. Your transmission of data is at your own risk.
- If you contact me by email or via the contact form on piercelawmn.com or by email to email@example.com, I will keep that information in my files; this includes your name and email address, your question, and our correspondence.
Your comments and concerns
This Site is operated by Pierce Law, 120 South Sixth Street, Suite 2310, Minneapolis, MN 55402.
© 2019 Pierce Law